Top 7 Hybrid Cloud Challenges
1. Public cloud is poorly suited to traditional enterprise applications
2. Private and public cloud management are different
3. Private and public cloud APIs are different
4. Cloud-native applications expect object storage
5. Use cloud for data protection and recovery
6. Some applications require on-premises solutions
7. Existing cloud offerings lack a unified infrastructure.
These differences can limit your ability to move enterprise and cloud-native applications where you need them. If you want to create an effective hybrid cloud, you’ll need to identify the differences that create the biggest challenges to your operations and take steps to close those gaps.