Hyper-Converged Goes Mainstream: Modernise Your Data Center and Transform IT
IT organisations need to support greater business agility and value through:
• Scalability, flexibility and performance for a wide range of workloads and applications
• Fewer silos and reduced deployment complexity
• Strong data protection capabilities
• Streamlined, cost-effective operations and management
• Adaptability for automation through cloud and other new technologies
• Improved use of data and analytics
• Better alignment of IT performance metrics to business outcomes
• Serving new business needs quickly and economically
To meet these requirements, companies are increasingly turning to hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) to provide a flexible core system for running mission-critical applications.
Learn more about Dell EMC solutions powered by Intel®.